Monday, May 2, 2016

Long Time Gone & New Things to Come...

I know every time I post I'm all upbeat about how I've finally got time to start working on the car again and I've got the problems figured out, and blah blah blah. Well I'm a full time engineering student, and during the summer I work full-time so a good bit of the time that just works out to the poor Sonett getting the shaft. Hopefully though this summer I'll have some time after work to get the engine back out, figure out my issues and get that damn thing road worthy!

My current DD (An 85 Fiero GT abomination) got a little to much attention in recent months, damn squeaky wheel gets the grease and boy oh boy does that mother squeak. Well I finally decided enough is enough and I'm selling the thing. I'm gonna fix it's few little foibles to make a sale and it's gone. If anyone wants to buy an 85/86 Fiero Fastback V6 with a 5-speed, with power everything; that currently backfires like it's going out of style, $3000 and it's yours... SOLD




But a new challenger approaches... Very soon I am flying out to Denver from Raleigh to purchase my next DD/Project (have you not learned yet that I'm a glutton for punishment?) and drive it back (and I'm stupid). What on earth could be next? Well I'm not gonna tell just yet, but here's a hint: it's definitely Swedish. I'll post some more info on the car after I actually pick it up and get some miles under our belt.

3,000+ Miles in a car I've never seen in person, only heard run in grainy videos and only spoken to the owner over the phone; what could go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment