Monday, July 15, 2013

Brake System

The last post was very in depth of the refurb of my front driver's side caliper, the 2 back drums and other caliper got the same treatment, once that was done I went to bleed the brakes and one of the lines under the Swiss-Cheese panel ruptured.


So with one line ruptured I decided to replace the hard lines that go to the drums as well since they were easy to access and looked in a bad way. I got the new lines on Saturday night but when I went to bleed them Sunday morning they were dripping, not a huge leak but enough that I needed to sit down and tighten the ever-loving piss out of them. One of the lines running along the floor of the pan seems to have a bad thread and wont tighten down to not leak, so I'll probably have to replace it too.

Before:




After:





No comments:

Post a Comment